You’ve come to The Edge – like what you see? Got ideas? The Edgetastic Panel will be our go-to group for gathering rapid-fire feedback about new directions for the blog and our social media content.
You’ll receive links to pop-up surveys to help guide our content and development teams to keep our style and content edgy and true. Every response will be worth $5 and we’ll send you a $25 Amazon gift card when you’ve weighed in five times.
- To thank you, we’ll need a name and snail mail address.
- To get surveys you’ll need to provide an email or watch for pop-ups surveys on twitter @edgeforscholars.
We’ll call on you for help with:
- Love it, ignore it, and hate it ratings of current content
- Priorities (what’s the relative value to you of teaching tips, vs negotiation skills, vs life hacks)
- Reality checks (would anyone use messaging on the site?)
- Suggestions for content, new sources, and new ways of delivering resources
- Naming new features
- Nosy questions to put to key policy and academic leaders in interviews
- Fresh open-ended input
Sign up here to be Edgetastic! (Come on…you know you’re not shy about what you like and need.)