Stress Management & Self-Care for Scientists: During COVID-19 & Beyond
Video Source: NIH OITE via YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4ZsjcwQfk
A workshop, complete with tools and exercises, on managing stress from NIH Office of Intramural Training & Education. It is relevant to scientists at any stage of career, during this period of time and beyond.
- 3:30 Effects of stress
- 4:26 Recognizing personal stress signals
- 8:18 Responding vs reacting to stress
- 26:01 M.A.S.T.E.R. S.T.R.E.S.S.
- 50:32 Mindfulness + Exercise
- 1:13:21 Holistic Assessment & Plan
- 1:29:53 Self-compassion + Exercise