Post Like a Pro: 3 FREE Resources to Make Your Social Media Posts Stand Out
You’re a professional and you want your social media posts reflecting that! But if you’re not a graphic designer and you don’t have one on staff, it might feel like an unfair challenge to get YOUR post noticed. Never fear, for you too can be a social media posting pro, or at least look like one online.
Here are my TOP 3 FREE resources to up your social media game and post like a pro!
“Design presentations, social media graphics, and more with thousands of beautiful layouts.”
- Available on computer and smart phone.
- Easy ‘drag and drop’ design features.
- Templates to fit every social media outlet.
- Free images built in, or purchase upgraded images within app.
- Post from within app, download, or embed a link to your image to share online.
“Create eye-catching animated posts and share them on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram with one tap.”
- Use your own images or find a photo with built-in Flickr search.
- Templates with text overlay font and size options.
- Reach MORE people than with traditional posts.
- Post directly to social media.
- Upgrade to RiplPro for $9.99/month and unlock additional templates, music, and logo customization.
“Now you can create beautifully custom text layouts that would normally take minutes – or even hours – with just a tap.”
- Single image posts SO inspirational you’d almost expect to see them hanging in a therapist’s office!
- Variety of stock photo and pattern options to choose from Pixabay.
- Speak to the emotional component of your messaging and contribute to your post’s shareability.
Now get to creating those visually interesting and compelling graphics and watch your reach increase and your posts get shared!
Have a favorite social media tool? Share it with us in the comments and check out these additional resources to get your social media posts looking pro-status.
See inspirational examples here:
Read more about social media posting guidelines here:
Learn how to tap into specific emotions from the pros: