Coming Soon: Biostatistics Action & Adventure
Supercharge your approach to data analysis with a biostatistics course featuring The Legend Dr. Frank Harrell. Edge for Scholars is proud to announce Biostatistics for Biomedical Research will drop on October 4. A wakeup call to use modern biostatistical methods.
Free with live chat. Register now: https://hbiostat.org/bbr
- Live-streamed episodes on YouTube (Fridays, 10 AM ET; GMT-4)
- Unlimited binge-watching access
- Plot line elements:
- Traditional estimation and inference
- Bayesian methods
- High-dimensional data analysis
- Modeling for observational treatment comparisons
- Analysis of differential treatment effect
- Methods for biomarker research
- Rigor and reproducibility
Been a while since you’ve seen a good biostats blockbuster? Check out the prequels:
Algebra Refresher (Chapter 2)
The Professor will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Professor and Founding Chair of the Vanderbilt Department of Biostatistics, Dr. Harrell leads the course. He has devoted his career to the study of human subject outcomes, including the development of accurate diagnostic and prognostic models of disease and therapeutic response.
The course is sponsored by edgeforscholars.org, the Vanderbilt Institute for Clinical and Translational Research Research Methods Program, and the Department of Biostatistics of the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.Home Page Image
Creator: Helen Bird