Career scientist and surgeon. Like to figure out how things work - including people, animals, cells, and sentences. Visit drlucywrenshall.com for more on writing grants, manuscripts, and 1:1 feedback.
Wright State University
NCBP and surgery
- Summer Reading for Work and Play
- Writer's Toolbox: Creating Sentences That Flow
- Sell Your Specific Aims Using the PASTOR Method
- What's Your Water?
- Avoiding Barriers Between Your Work and Your Reviewer
- Significance - NIH style
- Feeling Powerless in the Age of COVID (Part II)
- Ome sweet ome
- Feeling Powerless in the Age of Covid (Part I)
- Your Grant as Story - the Rogue Character
- Beginner’s Eye for the Science Guy (or Gal)
- Big Words
- The Scientist's Adverb